7/30/2007

Say Hi

被International Center 指定,要留言,證明來過
Hi, all. My name is Xxx-xxx Hu, and I'm from Taiwan to join the Ph.D Program of
Information System in the Business School. My trip was a surprise that the
airline company changed my fight when I checked-in, and I had to left 2 hours
earlier and transfer the fight one more time. However they upgraded my seat to
the business class, and I got a better service then. It’s not so bad.

I've arrived here for several days, and lived on campus. After settling, I worked on the paperwork, discussed my coursework with professors, and explored around the campus. The more I visit the campus, the more I love it. Since my home country Taiwan is an island, the weather there is often moist. The crisp weather here feels so great for me.

If you are on campus, I'm sure you will like the convenient public transportation system here. We are all new to this school, and don't have a car and even a driver license here yet. I think you can make good use of the campus shuttle and the Trax as I do.

Thanks for reading, and hope to see you all soon.

>_< 不喜歡自己的爛英文。

但是發現有肯亞來的、印度來的,突然覺得自己的家鄉似乎也沒有那麼遠了....

沒有留言:

張貼留言